Thursday, December 17, 2009

...and Friday Following Amy

For my very first "Friday Follow" post I wanted to give Gene Pool props to Amy Coffin, over at We Tree. Amy describes herself and her blog thusly:

Welcome to my blog, where I chronicle my own adventures in genealogy and hopefully inspire you to do the same.

Genealogy is not boring. It is more than just dates. Each fact, each discovery is a piece to your ancestral puzzle. As you study your family's history, a picture emerges of your past and provides purpose for your future.


Amy has managed to keep me inspired me to join ProGen and to create my own Genealogical blog. She also introduced me to Footnote.

You should really check her out

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thank you! I'm so touched! I am glad you enjoy my blog (which I started because I was boring my family with genealogy talk and I needed an outlet).

    I enjoy writing my blog and reading the blogs of others. I've met so many wonderful genealogists this way. Again, thank you. This was a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete