Saturday, February 13, 2010

...and joining in the Winter Geneablogger Games

I've decided to participate in the 2010 Geneablogger Winter games over the course of the next two weeks.  It sounds like a lot of fun and it should be enough to keep me writing...which explains why I am going to compete in the "Write, Write, Write!" Category.  I also look forward to participating in the "Reach Out & Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness!" Category.  I am a big believer in the concept of paying it forward, especially in the world of genealogy, because all of my progress has been based on the kindness of others...other family members who have waded in the pool before me, all the folks that have entered data into the indexes on Ancestry.com, my fellow genea-bloggers who teach me, inspire me and nag at me when necessary to stay focused and remind me that I CAN do this.


This is going to be fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment