Here are some things you can look forward to seeing from me this week, in addition to any of my normal genea-prompts:
- The official acceptance of a special award that I received last week that I have failed to post on due to real life getting in the way.
- Some Scanned photos that I recently purchased at an antique fair. Maybe they belong to someone you know. I will also include some links that I have found for dating older pictures (with the help of my 7 year old budding Genealogist.)
- Some thoughts on recording family history that isn't always so favorable. (This is of particular interest to me, since my partner is a collector of WWII German militaria. )
- Some Ideas that I have on developing a love of genealogy in my children
- Updates on my Carson project (I am going to send the photo album that started this project to Knowleton Carson's living daughter.)
- The first (of many, I hope) letter to my children and grandchildren regarding the importance of recording family history and maintaining an oral history.
- Scanned images of a School "autograph" book belonging to Lucielle O'Coin dated 1935. This contains names and address of the students who signed the book and how they knew the owner of the book. Very cool.
- A Tribute booklet produced by Moore Mortuary in Denver Colorado, for a John M Wells from 1952.
Let me know if you have any thoughts on these, I may include them in my posts...I plan on starting this list no later then Wednesday