Sunday, January 2, 2011

....and starting the New Year on a high note

I am having a great year, even it's only two days into the new year. I got promoted at my "Day" job, I got up this morning and spent the morning with the hubby going to the antique fair...then took a long nap. My 40th birthday is on the 12th, and I'm going to MEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAA on the 20th and 21st!!!!

Can you tell I'm excited? AND...and..and...

Amy over at We Tree has yet another 52 week series of Blog Prompts called 52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy & History hosted by Thomas over at Geneabloggers.com.

Amy, if I haven't told you lately, you are a genea-goddess! I will post each week...that is my goal for the year.

Happy New Year folks!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to let you know that I've awarded you the Ancestor Approved award for the great job you do on your blog. You can read about the award in this post http://theycametomontana.blogspot.com/2011/01/ancestor-approved.html
    and you can snag the Ancestor Approved graphic there too. Thanks for sharing such a great blog with us.

    ReplyDelete