Monday, January 2, 2012

...And starting over

So it was a stark realization that I hadn't made a post on this blog since April 24th, which is over 8 months ago...real life snuck up and took all of my focus.

But real life makes Momma kinda cranky without a productive outlet, so I'm starting over.

Here are my New Years resolution:


  • Have one meaningful post no less then twice a week.  
  • Index at least 750 records with Family Search every week to two weeks.
  • Discover a new fact or record about an existing member on my Tree and upload it to my WikiTree.
So that's it...I'm trying to keep it simple....I was given the opportunity to be a blogger of Honor at the last Family History Expo, and then I lost the focus...My goal is to get it back.

Wanna join me?


No comments:

Post a Comment